Banner

Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

LAS VOTE!! | NEXT MUGEN CHARACTER

By | 16:01:00 2 comments
Hello! LAS VOTE!!

I re-read all of ur comments again. Most of them just make me so happy.
I feel so sorry tht I didnt post anything for 2 yrs.
But for ur info, I am tht bitch who returns n shares wt i have done again<3
As mentioned in the last post, Pluto would be released very soon.
However, u guys have already been asking for the next character before that!!
#mifanda R U KIDDNIG ME?
So as a bitchy queen, I give all of my fans a power to choose which character I shud work on after pluto. Vote NOW!!
1.Sailor Mercury 2.Sailor Jupiter 3.Other (Comment below) 4.LUV U #myqueen 5.Haters back off #mifanda


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Foto of da week

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GET A TEE NOW!! 15% OFF TILL 2ND SETP!!
http://tsukinoai.spreadshirt.com/
DIS is my Luna P Tee. Cute, huh?


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pretty Soldier Collection: Luna P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Newer Post Older Post Home