Banner

Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Pluto Day | New Strict Sweep

By | 18:26:00 Leave a Comment
Pluto Day | New Strict Sweep
BACK to the project MUGEN Char: Sailor Pluto, finally, since two weeks ago.
Spending a whole day on her new sprites and new animations.
Just a few moves LEFT TvT
Hopefully, she could be released very soon after the poll ends.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pluto: Strict Sweep!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My very first iPhone 5/5s case design, Pretty Soldier Collection: Transformation Pen.
It's a shame tht I personally DO NOT have an iPhone. Pray for me!
BUT IF U HAVE ONE GET A CASE of my design NEW!! International shipping is available!!
Also, its the last day of the BACK-TO-SCHOOL promotion! U can get 15% off for all Tee! 
Visit my spreadshirt shop at:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pretty Soldier Collection: Transformation Pen
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Newer Post Older Post Home