Banner

Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

I'M SORRY | JUST A little UPDATE

By | 19:38:00 Leave a Comment

I'M SORRY | JUST A little UPDATE












In the last few weeks, I am quite upset due to several bad news. TT A TT


The 1st thing is the protest in Hong Kong in which the police used a large amount of tear gas against the protesters who were just students, speaking out their words in a very gentle manner. Just WTF?! The chief executive, Mr Wolf, even said it was a suitable act. huh? R U KIDDING??

My "favourite" girls groups are going to be disbanded / are disbanded, not really disbanded but not the original one anyway. =[
AS ONE(HK), HotCha and snsd. 
Though they are not my all-time favourites, I used to listen to their songs. X____X

So in order to cheer me up, I play the Pokemon TCG online. I did collect those cards but just collect bcz no one played with me. NOW got some playmates. #IMSOLUCKYLUCKY

So, because of these 3 reasons, I stopped editing my MUGEN character. IM SORRY ><
But for ur info., I always come with good news~ xD
I finally finish all the moves for Sailor Jupiter!! Here is the bonus gift!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
 Jupiter Oak Evolution!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 She would be released after finishing the AI system, I think. :p
N I am going to reply ur comments.
Have a nice day.
BYE<3
Newer Post Older Post Home