Banner

Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Sailor Moon Palette Poll 1.0 | CHOOSE UR FAV PAL!

By | 11:53:00 Leave a Comment

Sailor Moon Palette Poll 1.0 | CHOOSE UR FAV PAL!


Hello. I am now working on Sailor Mercury, precisely numbering the sprites and customizing new sprites. I believe that there will be a period of time before the release. :p

So why don't we choose a palette for Sailor Moon?
I will make 2 polls, first one for the sailor suit, another one for the hair colour.
You may choose your favourite combination from the picture below.
For ur info., I love B4. (in column B, row 4)
Tell me which one u love by voting it!!

Vote >>here<< or my blog (right column->)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   A        B       C       D

1


2




3



4
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leave me a cm if u got any suggestions. <3
Newer Post Older Post Home