Banner

Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Sailor Moon Palette Poll 2.0 | CHOOSE UR FAV HAIR COLOUR!

By | 12:20:00 Leave a Comment
Sailor Moon Palette Poll 2.0 | CHOOSE UR FAV HAIR COLOUR!




Happy New Year. I have finished Sailor Mercury. She will be released very soon. Before that, I uploaded a preview video to YouTube YTD.
 Click the link below to watch. :D
http://youtu.be/wtwQnMZ8SFg

According to the last poll, I decide that both B1 & B4 palettes would be included.
So here is the 2nd round, the HAIR COLOUR palette!
Tell me which one u love by leaving a comment!!
**Anonymous votes will be ignored**

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A          B         C         D





 


**The poll will end at 00:00 on the 1st Feb.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leave me a cm if u got any suggestions. <3
Newer Post Older Post Home