Banner

Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Wt Kind(s) of Game Do U Want? | SAILOR MOON IS NOW RELEASED

By | 13:14:00 Leave a Comment
Wt Kind(s) of Game Do U Want? | SAILOR MOON IS NOW RELEASED










I am now planning to start a new game project. But too many thoughts.
Like shud it be a RPG? Or an arcade? Or a remake? How abt the sprite style, arcade one or others?
As usual, I think too much. BUT there is one thing cfmed tht I really want to make a popular fan game, better than those official. >< #fingercrossed
Therefore, I am now asking u guys for suggestions.
Or if u have a detailed  plan, juz send me a private msg via uTube, Blogger, deviantart, wtever. (I reply every single msg so juz make sure ur msg reach me :] )

Besides, today I have uploaded a video n the latest Sailor Moon Mugen character pack.
Go n watch. Make sure to press the like button! <3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Sailor Uranus Standing
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Leave me a cm if u got any suggestions. <3



Newer Post Older Post Home