Full width Top advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

【TsukinoAi+】Sailor Moon | MUGEN

【TsukinoAi+】Sailor Moon | MUGEN

Hieeee~ My Sailor Moon 2020 first video is now uploaded. Besides watching it tons a day, please also like and share the video to all your Sailor Moon friends. Sincerely thank you! (my serious businesshuman face inserted) Today I would like to have a small talk with you about this lovely moon bunny.

Sailor Moon is my first Senshi to remake in this GORRRgeous style. Besides the very iconic moves from the arcade game, a few more moves from other Sailor Moon games are officially added, including the special bunny jump! But the most exciting animation in this version is her transformation, Moon Prism Power Make-up! This is the first time pretending I am a pro animator. Though it is not perfect, I really do hope you like it. There will definitely be more new intro, winning/ losing poses added! Stay tuned.

Since the sprites are now more detailed, you can see her brooch, choker, earrings, even her boring panties. This version is just the Sailor Moon featuring only her 1st season moves so no princess halation, no please silver crystal. That still makes her a 3-special-move-2-super-move-5-hyper-move character:

Supersonic Waves
Moon Tiara Action / Stardust
Rising Moon
Moon Feather
Twilight Flash
Sailor Moon Kick
Moon Healing Escalation
Moon Sparkling Sensation

And I am planning to make Tuxedo Hentai Kamen. Thus, she no longer has the support from him, (NOT A SINGLE ROSE!) and from her Senshi friends which makes her unbeatable, I think. Tho the main reason is that I haven't made them yet. :3

I am planning to release her together with Morga in a game pack as a beta game. Before that, the screen pack and HP bar are still on the to-be-done-right-now list. Therefore, please stay alive, safe and healthy while waiting for the release.

Leave me your thoughts, comments. I read ALL of your comments coz not so many.

See you ❤

3 comments:

  1. Loving your comeback. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, love your work, but What don´t get it, it´s where I download your mugen, or it´s not done yet?
    Sorry, english is not my mother language so maybe I missed something.
    Thank you in advanced

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]