Full width Top advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

【TsukinoAi+】1st Sailor Moon mini Game Announcement

【TsukinoAi+】1st Sailor Moon mini Game Announcement

Hello. This is TsukinoAi+ :D Today we have a special announcement! TsukinoAi+ 1st SAILORMOON mini game will be released this month! And before that, there will be a PV introducing the new features that I hope you enjoy. Please stay tuned for both!

I guess you all know the release date. It is meaningful to me, as a SailorMoon fan, and also as a HKer. I really don't want this mini game be my last game. Anyways, stay safe and stay healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Really cool girl! I can't to play as Jupiter or Venus, thank you for the announcement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :3 Sorry to disappoint you that other senshi won't appear in this mini game. But they will be in the next project, a SNES game remake.

      Delete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]